Sunday 12 February 2017

The Year I turn my life around & New Goals I want to achieve |DanielMarshallAdventures



My life has changed so much over the past year that this year 2017 is being my far the biggest of changes.

Again After watching some truly motivating videos, I feel the need to look at what others have achieved and about time i start trying more then ever.
Knowing my friends, and people that i know are doing way better then me gives me more strength to show the world what i have got.

My Depression & anxiety with many other things have ruined my life and i have not even come close to living my life how i want.

Its something i have batttled with for a long time, endless time poured into finding the help to get better but every lead just comes to a dead end.

I have had to rely on my sheer strength, will power and other things to get me by in life.

To me I no longer want to run a video production company, i no longer want to become a Vlogger on Youtube, ok i might still post the odd video but making videos for now has gone out of my life.
I find my dyspraxia getting worse and worse every week, to the point i struggle to get my words out more then i ever could.

Some days I even do not have the passion for my photography, its only when i am in a good mood, or i have either learned something or this is a important event i have to cover that i suddenly feel the need to do good.

That is something I have never had which is drive, the need to want to be praised, i have put myself down so much in my life due to my problems that this alone can make my depression worse.

So from now on I am going to proud of everything i do, push, push to get better and better.

Which leads me on to my goals this year.

These have changed since i last thought about them heading into 2017.

I have always had a big drive and passion for sports, the competition, the losing, and the having fun are all elements of how much you dont know your own body.

Near the end of 2016 Thanks to Funding from the mental Health Services and the wonderful staff & facilitates at Grantham Tennis Club I managed to get back into sports.

I realized how much of a slob i had become, and not only wanted to make friends, but to get active, get away from the computer and not just play tennis but learn what it takes to play good.




It quickly become the place where i was happy, to the point i wished my life would pass till the next week so i could be in that place again.

I go once a week but 2-3 times a week I practice my skills on my own and sometimes with a friend.

My aim is to Join Grantham Tennis Club In the next few months, every week get stronger and better, ask to join some competitions, or teams, and work my way to becoming a tennis player Professionally.
For that I need the will power and skills that I have but to a whole new level.
My asthma has been one of the issues stopping me from taking sports to a new level.

When i left school I joined a local  football team, and was one of the most horrible experiences in my life, not only was the manager useless, but i was to.

The first game, I nearly missed as clever me brought Football Boots, went to test them out, and twisted my foot.

Woke up on match day and felt healed expect 15 minutes into the game it decides to hurt worse then when i twisted it and took a week to heal.

I didnt even have a chance at a second match due to not being fit enough while training.

so i dont care if i come home hurting, i dont just want this i need this i want to do well at sports.

Which Going to Gym has been helping a lot, I joined at the end of 2016, because i was tired of being so weak, and poor stamina.
Through the help of Friends, who go to the same place, I feel Happier in life, i do have wobbles but i feel stronger, quicker, fitter, its helped with my will power in tennis lasting longer in matches.

So my goal for the gym, is to keep increasing my weights every month, to increase my speed, and stamina every month, so by 2018 I am ready to take on a lot more then i am doing now.

Carrying on with fitness goals is Grantham Running Club.
I made a terrible attempt, in fact 3 at trying to think i could go from hardly any running, to running 5k

Back In April 2016 I was looking for Groups in Grantham to join and found this group, when i saw the price i was liking, hell yes even if i give it a go, and its not for me, least i know i dont have to pay a lot.
The price was £20 For a whole year with sessions being 3-4 times a week.

I had to give the running up, as with all 3 runs, i had stitches, I felt like i was going to pass out.
I wouldnt Recover to 100 percent for days after a run.

So This year i am re Joining in a few months time, and hope that all my fitness work i have done so far has paid off.

By the end of 2017 i want to be able to run 10k, and by the end of 2018 be entering competitions.

2 more things left !!!

My Photography is something I have already started to Achieve the goal i set out at the end of 2016 for this year.
Which is to find new creative ways to create those magical moments, find new ways to share them to network with other photographers.
With studying photography at college, I have learned Photoshop which has made my work to the next level.
As well as Being with a group of people in Photography club, learning about different Techniques and having objects and people to Photograph.

I want to this year when i have the money to travel to hull, leeds and reading (:

so there you have it my goals yes i have set high ones that is because like i mentioned above, i am tired of who i was, i am tired of sitting most days bored on my computer, i want to interact with people, go places and improve all the time.

It would be cool to hear what other peoples goals are so if you want please comment them and lets see if we can help each other achieve them (:

As always you can see what i am up to by the following links

https://www.facebook.com/dmpphotographyuk/
https://twitter.com/DanMediaP
https://twitter.com/DMPWORLDMUSIC
https://twitter.com/DanielMVlogs
https://www.instagram.com/dmpadventures/
http://dannytheexplorer.tumblr.com/
http://dmpuk.weebly.com/










4 comments:

  1. Hey Daniel.

    You seem to be such a nice guy and it's a shame that life's struggles have hindered you.

    I am hopeful that you can achieve your goals and get them sooner than you want to achieve them by.

    If you would like to go out taking pictures at some point and be creative, it could help me get back into taking pictures for fun and we can bounce off techniques too.

    I am looking to do outdoor runny myself and would be up to go on runs with you at some point too.

    It's very brave and admirable that you have shared your story, your not alone, there is always a point that you start at to get better stronger and have more stamina and this is the beginning right now for you.

    Good luck and keep at it dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your wonderful comment, that would be great to hang out (:

      Delete
  2. Hey Daniel!
    Our journeys may be different but I can relate to a lot that you have said in this post and kudos to you for penning down your feelings so aptly.

    Good luck and I hope you achieve your goals soon!

    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. explain your journey, and thank you for saying a nice comment

      Delete