Sunday 5 February 2017

Being one person, Photographer,Music Producer, Social nerd Etc | DanielMarshallAdventures



i would like to mention that i am pulling all the blog posts i did on my other account onto this one, so it builds more of my brand (:


I am One Being One Man Who Has Many Creative Talents (:
So lets look Into Them.



                                                                                                                      In June 2012 I Think It was Aspect Reviews was Created A review Channel I ran with Someone.
The channel was made to review any kind of product but have a Comedy Feel to it.
We soon Ditched that Idea as it was not us.
Over The years We connected with Big Brands
Magic Box I.N.T Aka Magic Box Toys, MunchPak , Toxic Fox, Venna V Aka YT CLUB, Colossal Crate & Many more.

We went From Uploading 3 videos a week to between 8-10 And Reached 1 Million  Channel Views with over 1,000 videos Created

During The Time of these Videos DanPendragon Was Born  A Channel For Vlogs, Gaming ,
* Other Content,

Most Of These Videos were Created with I Movie with sometimes very little effort
I made some Really cool Videos inc One of the best ones that is now lost forever.
It was A competition Video I entered Into Making  A Rocket League Music video.
I spent Days Creating This and was well Proud a moment in history for me (:

This year 2016 I Brought Back my Channel with A new Channel New look, & Much Better Quality Content.

So Being a YouTuber Is Awesome I only wish sometimes i could turn my Creative Ideas In my mind To The Video Platform .



I can Put my Hand up right now and say I always liked Looking at Pictures Taken But never Liked Watching someone take them or want to Capture something Myself.

That was Until June when I got My Funding From The Princes Trust to embark On My Business Adventure.
I went & Brought A Sony A5000 Camera. Its Not The best But For now it will do (:
I started Off By going for long walks Through My CountrySide Town Of Grantham.
Taking Pictures of anything i could and then editing them.
Throughout The months I learned What the camera can do and the settings needed in each environment i went to.

From September To This Day it when My life Changed and My Photography Career Began,
I wouldn't know what to do if i lost It.




When I first saw This website I really Did not get it and refused to be a part of it.
With not doing Photography Back then anyway Then It would have been no use to me.
1 Month After Doing Photography, I started to see how much of a impact it can Bring
to getting your Name out there and appear In google Keywords AKA (SEO)
Its not only a Platform To Share Photos with your friends but the Chance to Network With other Photographers.
To Optimize the best Performance To get Those Pictures out there.
You have to use HashTags For Example This Morning I Used About 10 Different ones.
Within a hour I had Over 100 likes, Inc Comments , within 4 hours over 300 likes and still Growing.
If you want to know more about hashtags then let me know.



As I mentioned Above About Funding This was Needing to set out my Business plan.
my Business is To Create YouTube Videos For Businesses.
This itself Is a whole new Challenge for me.
Why you may ask? Well I need to Not only Be a Director,but Have Creative Ideas.
Through My Skills, experience & Researching I set out to be a Video Producer.
After Effects along with Photoshop, Lightzone, and of course the most important
one Premier pro.
Being a Video Producer is more then Taking Footage and quickly slinging a video Together.
You have to scope the place your Filming  Out. Arrange Times, Location,
If anyone wants to be Interviewed, what they are going to say, where they need to be.
Working out in your head, what clips flow, what effects needed, & Much More.
It is no easy job and many times can be very stressful.
However When that video is Doing so well and its Helped that business / People out.
Its worth it, to see People Taking Their Interest you.
To me Its something I only Dreamed about when Being a YouTuber.
I want to do so much in my life , i have tons of drive, passions, ideas
I want to excel, Onto better things. Again doing all this by myself is its own Reward.



When I was 18 I went to college At Confetti Studios In Nottingham.
I Studied DJ Skills, How to Record Instruments, Live sessions, Recreating Movie Scenes,
With Sounds Recorded In real life. For Example there was a scene in The Incredibles Movie.
Where Mr Incredible Slammed down onto a moving Car.
We Created that sound From the real world using Different Techniques.
This was at first Diploma Level & National.
I always had passion for sitting down on a computer and seeing what i could Produce.
I remember the times  Using good old Dance Ejay to Create Tracks, it was a laugh.
I have used many Programs to Produce music But i would have to say.
The one i am using now combined with Visual effects In after Effects is my best work so far.
with my Revamped skills, and looks, I also wanted to Revamped My Musical talents.
So I got my head down and studied Online, To Create DMP World

   

 For me I set a target that i will achieve one day of Getting artists Together.
To help Promote Their Musical Talents Onto My DMP WORLD YouTube Channel.
This Channel hosts many of my own work with visual effects,
So the idea is to do the same but with Other people (:

So there you have it one social Geek summed up in a NutJob.
I am who i am and will always love that about me.
A social Outcast But A Very Talented Guy
Hope you Enjoyed Reading Please Check out the links below for all social media !!!!

https://www.facebook.com/dmpphotographyukhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkW7kJQXvSNjtb-4LWu76zg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E7CgfS263Q
https://www.instagram.com/dmpadventures/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/DanMediaP
https://twitter.com/DMPWORLDMUSIC










No comments:

Post a Comment