Friday 10 February 2017

Can Depression & Anxiety be part of the same symptoms ?? | DanielMarshallAdventures

Confusion is one of many things that depression & Anxiety is talked about a lot, so in this blog post we are going why in my opinion they can be classed as one ?

Over the past year I have talked to many people about my depression, anxiety and other issues.
Each person has there own take on them and the best fixes to make you feel better.

So in this Post i am going to be Referencing myself a lot.

Depression has many stages, and many forms, from just feeling lonely, to getting upset, angry, confused, a panicked state, to even as far as self harm.

I have suffered my whole life From Depression due to experiencing a very bad childhood.
I often would shut myself away, crying, not wanting to do anything, getting angry because of what my parents put me through and often running away.

School never really tried to help me and get the support i needed,
I often would of days where i would not leave my room which is still the case today.

As well as feeling low all the time, i was not a very social person, and a chance of a friend i would turn it down as i did not want them involved in my messed up life, but at the same time craving, someone to talk to.
I was bullied a lot, because of my problems, which meant that i started to feel panic everytime someone talked to me, i would be looking over my shoulder all the time, i did not like being in p.e changing rooms as i often got a tight chest and did not like being there at all.

One day i was running from a groups of lads who were after me, i managed to lose them, but in that moment my body froze, i could hardly breath , i was coughing a lot, i felt paranoid.
Somebody saw me and helped me calm down.

as my life panned out, my depression only got worse, and the last year i have tried self harm, most days it took all my energy  just to go and make myself some food.

there are days where i have stuff i really want to do like taking photography, making videos, my brain is pushing all these ideas out but everytime i move i just want to go back to sleep.

with having depression it has made my anxiety also worse, it has heighten it as it were.
I joined a site in 2016 called meetup.com
a place where you could go for pub meals, quizzes, days out etc with a group of people and after 3 meetings i left because i could not handle being around a large number, i wouldnt talk and it was wasting my money.

I have tried every place, every chance of finding helping, and still can not get any.
so the answer to the question is yes i find Depression & anxiety can go hand in hand.

They might be some people who do not think they are depressed when there anxiety plays up, but will often make you feel worse about yourself.

You might one day get over the fear of talking to people, or being ok in tight spaces or with lots of people, but you will still have days to yourself that you feel not worth living that, you are useless, etc.

Its sad that a lot of funding in the UK is not put into mental Health as it effects a lot of people.
For myself it has stopped me from so much in life, travelling, making friends, starting my business up.

I put myself down a lot because it frustrates me i want to be better i want to achieve in life, i do not want days where i have important photography work or videos to make and i just have no drive, no passion for it and feel like the next day should come.

I wouldnt mind in the future being a counselor, so that i can best help people from going through this experience, and to tell the right information to help.
as most of the time you get told things that do not help, you feel like all they are doing is moving you on as quick as possible to get paid and often feel they are just reading stuff from a piece of paper.

If you suffer from these , please let me know your experiences, how it affects, you what advice you have been told or misstold, have you managed to find support groups and friends?

I hope this blog post helps you understand where i am coming from over these 2 matters (:

as always if you want to find out more about my life please visit the links below !!!

https://www.facebook.com/dmpphotographyuk/
https://twitter.com/DanMediaP
https://twitter.com/DMPWORLDMUSIC
https://twitter.com/DanielMVlogs
https://www.instagram.com/dmpadventures/
http://dannytheexplorer.tumblr.com/
http://dmpuk.weebly.com/













No comments:

Post a Comment