Friday 3 February 2017

Welcome To DMP Adventures !!!


welcome everyone !! the video you can see explains my most happy place which is Tennis.
Grantham tennis club,staff and the facilities make this happen (:

So in this blog i will explain a bit of who i am, and what i do.

My name Is Daniel i am 25, I like to explore, travel, make music, write, make videos, take photography. I am also up for learning something new to add to my even growing list.
I am a dabbler and i see myself always that way.
I just find with being a explorer that i always want to find different things that will challenge myself, put my creative ideas to the test and make the most of life.
I live each day as it comes, i plan a little and if i do not manage to get those things done, i work with what i have got so to speak.

From the age of around 10 my brain opened up to what was really going off in my life.
I was not in a happy place, due to a number of reasons,
One of which was my parents, which made partly who i am today.
I have suffered from depression from a young age and still battle with it to this day.

It means that i can get very upset, and often angry at myself for being this way and not having the motivation or will power to do what i set out to do some days.

Everyday is a battle not knowing if what i planned to do will turn out or i will just fall to pieces and then having to think for days how to overcome it and try again.
which does lead into my anxiety, a few people of said to me they are 2 different things, and in some ways they are and arent.

If you suffer from anxiety, where you dont like being in big groups, getting a tight chest, feeling like your going to have a panic attack.
you can even feel like leaving places or fear of entering them because of people judgeing you on who you look, speak, and other factors.
so when you have depression, it does affect your anxiety more, it makes you more worrying, more afraid.
For me there are days where, i will not leave my room, I have a few friends, who i took to for advice but its always a battle of letting them in so to speak.
I want advice and help but at the same time, I feel i am wasting there time, fear of them judging me, them not understanding, wanting to be cared for, and praised but i put myself down all the time.

On top of all this i suffer from dyspraxia, sometimes my words come out wrong, i know in my head what to say so its not like i am dumb, but my mouth goes nope and says stuff mumbled or in a different way to what i had thought.
Other ways this affects me is my hand coordination, which links your brain and your body.
again looking stupid, and feeling stupid because i know how to tie laces, i have been shown loads of times but then my hands get muddled up and i end up frustrated and upset that i can not do it.
Another obstacle which i have only recently fount my own way around it but taking longer, is cooking, i can not for the live of me peel, and struggle to chop.
for years i relied on my ex partner to do all the cooking, and often my current housemates.
It feels so good to cook for yourself have meals you missed out on instead of buying supermarket crap (:

What i get up to


In 2016 I wanted to run my own video production company, but the love for making the videos comes and goes, because of my depression. Not only that but when you have other roles of your business to sort, you lose passion for making the videos, well for me anyway.
Around the time of wanting my own business, I got into Photography.
This has lead me into networking with fellow photographers, explore countrysides, doing photoshoots, helping other people out, going to events, and covering important community stuff.

I do a lot of market Research, testing out places to share my work and network with.
Not all of these work Thats why you try something and look for other ways to Promote your work.




  


As you can see by watching the video, Tennis is my Happy place, its the place where i put the most effort in, all my problems disappear.
it makes me a different person, where i can talk to people, I have fun and learn to push myself to the point my body hurts (:
All this could not be possible without the best staff in the world and the facilitates at Grantham Tennis Club.

I hit the gym with 2 great people who help push you pass your limits and has helped me get better fitness, strength and will power.
I also play pool once a week, and have played for over 4 years now, i love it even if i am playing by myself, again its a place just to be happy,

I am currently learning 2 courses at Grantham College to improve My photography skills.
I like to watch YouTube Videos to relax, play a few games, watch some movies and listen to some tunes.

So overall this is me i could go on for ages but i do not want my first Blog Post to be to long,
Feel free to check at my social links if you would like to know more (:


https://www.facebook.com/dmpphotographyuk/
https://twitter.com/DanMediaP
https://twitter.com/DMPWORLDMUSIC
https://twitter.com/DanielMVlogs
https://www.instagram.com/dmpadventures/
http://dannytheexplorer.tumblr.com/
http://dmpuk.weebly.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment