Sunday 4 June 2017

What i would do if I had 1 Million Pounds ??? | DanielMarshallAdventures

The last week I Have been so busy Doing Media Production things and i still have even more to do, At the moment i thought i would take a little break and let my brain ponder into writing.

I also have 2 other blog posts which in speaking terms are more important but i do not feel the inspiration to write them at this current time.


The Topic is clear from the title and over the last 6 years i have changed my mind so much weather Money is life, that can money bring you happiness, The short answer is yes money has control over what i want in life and its sad as i try to live my day to day life not worrying about it but at the same time i want so much more in my life right now !!!

I will try my best to stay on topic, i may at times venture off but trust me it will all fit Together and make sense, so here we go (:

I Have explained plenty in my posts about depression etc, so i wont go into it to much,
In 2013 I started Aspect Reviews with my partner who is now my ex.




A channel where we would go out and buy products to review from, sweets, equipment, toys, etc a whole range of different things to cater for everyone.
It was growing and we connected with so many brands.


With my new editing skills, and social media marketing i would like one day to re launch the channel, which is where the money side of things comes into play.

Things now days only seem to be going more up in price and not even by a little bit either.
I walked past my local Whsmiths the other day and saw a Pokemon Deck at 21 pounds !!!!!

I remember when i was growing up i use to buy decks of Yu-gi-oh cards which even a special deck was no more then 10 pounds.

Lego Blind Bags keep going up in price as well, which makes the cost of buying these products to review a much more demanding experience.

I would love every year to put aside 10,000-20,000 pounds to keep spending on the channel, maybe even more the first year to really re launch the channel in the right way.

I would spend 20,000 on getting equipment, A super computer, with lots of storage space, top specs for editing videos etc .
A few cameras for different angles in the videos and close ups.
lighting, cables, SD Cards , batterys, Logos for the background, a white desk for the products.
I would buy a lot of Gaming stuff so i could Record games like i used to.

I have always been a dabbler at heart and i can see myself always being.
I would want to alongside the reviews channel, Continue With my Photography, be able to travel around the world, and create master pieces.
I would love to pour a chuck of money into Finally setting up my own media company, Taking on staff to manage to paperwork side of things, and even having members of the team to help with making the videos and editing them.

I would Put 20,000 -30,000 a side for about 10 years of renting somewhere to live.
You may ask but if you have a million pounds why would you rent not buy your own place.

I think for the long term not short, I would not want to waste my money buying what i wanted for a house which would cost around 70,000 if not more for a nice 3 bedroom house, large bedrooms, large living room, same with diner and kitchen.
With Renting if i decide years later to move to a different location i can just give my notice, i would not have spent in the figures of 70,000 but more like around, 45,000 if the rent was around 400 a month and i stayed there for 10 years (:

I would also put 50,000 away for a back up, in case anything broke anything went wrong.
So already i have racked up a fair bit of the Million.

There of course would be more spent making the place nice with personal touches, and making the place feel comfty.

Being a community around me means that i would want to put some funds in the places that need it, i would give my friends money or buy them some stuff, to say thanks and to also help them out.

So this is where the depression comes in, No matter how many things i have and how many friends i have , there will always be days where, I wont want to leave my house, i wont have the strength to do anything in the day etc.

In becomes a circle where for me if i feel low, i need to get out, i need to do something, weather that is going and buying something to fill my stomach or do some activities like pool, tennis etc.

Oh yes i would like to Enter more Races for running, and Play more Tennis matches which does cost as well, allmost everything costs now days.

I have tried to control the money i have at the moment, which is not much as i am on Job seekers which is also another loop.
People may look at what i do in the community and see nothing wrong with me.
Most of what i do is me sat at my computer at home, which is also the worse place for me and most the time always want to be doing something else out of the house so i feel better.

A lot of the time i struggle to do the things i love like the photography etc, and that i have had jobs in the past and lost every single one of them.
I struggle under pressure, i struggle in the fact i dont choose days where i dont want to do anything.
And people who dont understand mental health saying your just going to have to get over it, money should be your way of wanting to improve your life and work.
Yes to some degrade, yes i want to have money to then spend on things i wanna do.
At the same time if i cant keep a job and have a a lot of days where i struggle to even more, then it becomes hard to even work knowing i would get fired for not turning up etc.
Even though money is a circle, it can never buy you true happiness, but it can at least 90 percent of the time keep you distracted, keep you happy, and do the things you wanna do.

If i had the money and i was doing all the things i mentioned above the things that make me happy, the things that are my passions and goals in life i think i would be able to cope much better in life.

I worry at the moment that what i am doing will have to come to a end soon, I got funding from the princes trust to get the equipment i use to this day for the media side of things.

The computer and camera are not the best but i make do with what i have got, and when they are gone well i have not got the money to re buy them.
If my camera was to break thats my photography and video side gone,
if my computer was to die, or break, i would lose my mind.
That may be sad to a lot of people but to me its how i cope when i feel low most of the time.
to be able to zone out into the computer to edit things, to watch shows and movies that make me laugh, just makes me get on with the day.
at the moment i have a 64GB Data device with EE which costs 27 pounds a month, just to use the internet, and even if i want to upload photography or videos , i have to take my laptop to somewhere i can use public wifi.
I sometimes think people do not know how hard doing media is, its tedious, it needs a lot of internet speed, and it takes a lot of time of your day up, but i love what i do so (:

I know i am luckily then a few people who have much worse lives then me, thats why i would also try and help those who need a little help in there lives as well.

It may seem like i ask for a lot in life, but in my own opinion i think i really am not, you will be shocked how fast that big chuck of money would just go, after buying everything,
At the same time i would be invested a bit back into it, buy making money with my photography, with my media company, which would be earning a income but also helping other businesses make more money as well, The reviews channel would make money, so over time after buying most the things i need to get going in life, i then can work my own hours, my own company, doing what i love which not only helps my depression but is making a income.

At the moment it costs me to do the things i do and i dont even earn a income from it.
so it would be nice not to have to worry about bills, food etc.

Then In time, the more things i do, the more i dabble in the more happier i become, and then hopefully would start to come out of my comfort zone more talk to people and find someone to be with.

Oh just a few more things i missed on, is since i would have the money i would be able to pay to get help with my dysprixa and any other issues, as i would want to improve my health, and my day to day life (:

Just so you know, I have been having some issues lately with comments, from watchers, due to the settings i use, which i am not going to change.
However i will be deleting any comments that is trying to target me, like such stupid ones like i have a fish tank at such place in Grantham , and then getting spammed with lots of comments back and forth from 2 different accounts replying to each other, and both have been tracked to the same location which  proves that they are from my area and 2 there is a website that can track locations of anonymous accounts.
I just find it so funny that those people think they have such amazing lives yet are so bored to waste their own time doing these silly things, like do you really have nothing better to do, is your lives that boring, which then they normally laugh and think they arent but in reality if they have the time to mess people about then yes you have boring lives lol. (:

Anyway if you wish to comment, with a proper answer then please feel free to on my social media pages below.

I shall be back with another blog post in the next few days !!!

my social links
https://www.facebook.com/dmpphotographyuk/
  https://twitter.com/DanMediaP
https://twitter.com/HLincolnshire
https://twitter.com/DMPWORLDMUSIC
https://twitter.com/DanielMVlogs
https://www.instagram.com/dmpadventures/
http://dannytheexplorer.tumblr.com/
http://dmpuk.weebly.com/








8 comments:

  1. hell0 from india

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu read the portraits of Dorian grey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy wild swimming on sunny days? Looking for people who want to get together by a river, lake or sea to go wild swimming, jumping in, picnics and gentle lazy days. Generally afternoons on sat and sunday, or week days after work. Generally arranged the day or so before when its sunny... examples are claverton weir, the avon and rivers around bristol, bath, the wye and the waterfalls of south wales...join us and suggest where we should go next

    ReplyDelete
  4. noun: dyspraxia
    a developmental disorder of the brain in childhood causing difficulty in activities requiring coordination and movement

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand
    Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog Dan, if I won 1 million I would pay you to do more dancing videos. 2 stepping in your mates garden after having a BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and I would also pay for you to get expensive meats like a lovely gammon joint or some frozen sausage rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Were you thinking of me when you bought that ice cream the other day? I hope so...

    ReplyDelete