Monday 10 April 2017

What i want to do with the rest of 2017 !!! | DanielMarshallAdventures



so as each day comes and goes, so do your plans, your thoughts, ideas etc...

Being active as you can see from the picture above of me holding my tennis ratchet has become something that is now my main goal in life.
I wanted to take a better picture then this, and it to have been at the tennis club, however every timei bring the camera with me, i get so caught up playing tennis that i forget doh... (:

years and years a go my dream was to become a really good YouTube and a gamer, then in 2016 i wanted to run my own business and this year none of those are in my plans.

The problem i have faced this year is because i am a dabbler, sometimes there is so much going off, things that i started and never went back to that it can be all to much.

This year i wanted to put a lot more effort into my own channel, but with my depression and other things there are weeks were i have a lot of motivation and enjoy filming and editing and weeks where i dont want to touch a camera to film or the editing software.

One of the things i feel that i let go off and i really want to get my head down and study is Adobe After effects.

Towards the end of 2016 my Music Channel DMP WORLD MUSIC was coming on nicely, with so many creative ideas going off in my head not just for the music content but how i want the effect to be as well as having the time to create it, i lost all interest into it and put it into the back of my head.



I still Produce music but out a much slower rate then i would like, again i have so many projects for tracks i have started and not finished.

The other week i was so proud because i had some free time i got my head down and managed to finish the track i had been working on for a few months.

so this year i do want to try and make better music but also work on the visuals for The YouTube channel and maybe do some re branding.

The photography side of things has been going way better then i could ever imaged, ok i am not running a photography business but i had chosen not to.

Some people think that photography as a whole is so easy and quick but it really is not.
For me, i edit every photo in photoshop.
i take care and attention to detail with every single picture as well.

From the moment i open the picture, to editing and uploading just one picture takes around 5-10 Minutes!!!!!

The last 2 times i have covered events i have come back with around 200-300 pictures to go through, and come away with 50-100 i wont do the math but remember if it takes that long to edit one photo then its no wonder i am still there 4 days later editing, sharing, into all social media platforms and doing way more !!!

Then their are the videos which i can not edit photos while my computer exports the video so again can be a very long and tedious process.

I love going to the events and i want to go to even more but at the same time it takes so much time because i need to work on them asap and get them up within in a few days to get the maximum attention.

The goal is to find a way i can make the process a lot easier this year, i tried a small fix by taking my Ipad and my EE WIFI MINI so that i can upload pics asap.
Trouble is my photos always look so different and 10x better once edited so its like ahhh!!!!

My ultimate goal this year is to work my way onto entering competitions at tennis.
I have had many dreams since being kid, even becoming great at a sport.

I started working hard on football skills, when i left school but soon realized that  because of my condition which i can never spell, a condition where if you get a bad cut, it wont stop bleeding etc.
I would never become a great football player.
For the first time in my life and again can not even image saying this I have fount a sport i am not only very dedicated at but now i can be great at and even compete at a high level knowing i dont have to hold back because of my physical conditions.

Sunday 09-04-17 I set myself some brutal and testing workouts to improve my game,
I worked on my serve for nearly a hour straight, trying different type of shots, and working on getting a good power serve.

the one thing that has improved in my game so much is my serve (:
then i worked on backhands and doing low fast forehands.
the day after which is the day i am posting this i played in the socials and played my best games ever, i got a lot of support from the people in the matches i was playing and i left feeling very happy (:

I have played a lot of double matches but not so many single matches and i do prefer playing singles as you get to play more of the match, its a lot more intense as well which is what i like (:

The goal is when its lovely weather to increase the days i play tennis, and cut down the days i go to gym.

Tennis has opened already so many opportunists in my life, it was the first place to bring me out of my shell a bit, the place where i feel like its home, and the sport i know i can go far with.

I have already got my first exciting new experience of being on the radio this Wednesday between 1.30 pm -2 talking about the feel good  Program !!!! on Gravity FM

so this year i can going to keep trying hard, and see where it takes me.

Going with the topic of sport is running, i am already shocking myself with the turn around and my efforts since last year.

I would like to be able to complete the Coach to 5k 12 weeks course.
I would like to start going to the belton parkrun which is free every Saturday.
I would like to be at the fitness point by the end of the year knowing going into next year i can apply to enter a mini marathon as such.

I want to achieve so much this year its unreal, i am not going to give up though.

The last thing i want to work on, is working with companies like a lot of bloggers do to review products etc.

I also want to find a new and more creative platform to write my blog on as well.

Overall life has been knowing me down a lot, but i have also achieve so much because i keep fighting for things in life, finding that raw will power to keep going and reaching new unthinkable levels.

I am a little sad that i do not game anymore, that i can not make the videos i want to however being active its so much better the more active i am the more strength i have in the day (:


Thank you for Reading if you want to follow me on social media you can via the links below

https://www.facebook.com/dmpphotographyuk/
 https://twitter.com/DanMediaP
https://twitter.com/DMPWORLDMUSIC
https://twitter.com/DanielMVlogs
https://www.instagram.com/dmpadventures/
http://dannytheexplorer.tumblr.com/


http://dmpuk.weebly.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment